Are you an aesthetic practitioner who has undergone basic aesthetic training and feel you would benefit from further tuition and support?
Our Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner, Jane Paterson, has a wealth of teaching knowledge and experience and offers a limited number of one-to-one mentoring sessions throughout the year to aesthetic practitioners who are keen to improve their skills and knowledge.
Jane gained her teaching qualifications over 20 years ago and has worked with Medics Direct Training Academy and Inspired Cosmetic Training. The teaching that she has independently delivered has included:
- Basic and advanced anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injecting
- Skin Health and Skin Peels
- Micro needling
Thanks to her patient nature, guidance and support, Jane will ensure that you are able to confidently assess a patient’s needs and treat them safely whilst perfecting your own skills.
One-to-one facial aesthetics mentoring sessions include:
- Content that’s tailored to your individual level and needs
- Help perfecting your injecting technique
- Advice about conducting thorough patient assessments and consultation
- Knowledge about providing appropriate, safe and effective treatments
- Help to achieve optimum results
- Advanced skills and techniques
Mentoring often covers:
- Identifying deep and superficial anatomical structures
- Suitability of dermal fillers for a range of different treatments and treatment areas
- Techniques for using needles and cannulas
Experienced Aesthetic Practitioners
If you are a more experienced practitioner, you may wish to focus on more advanced techniques such as cheek and mid-face sculpting or neck and hand rejuvenation. Mentoring sessions can be arranged as four-, six- or eight-hour sessions and arrangements can be made for two consecutive days.
I’M AN AESTHETIC PRACTITIONER AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MENTORING
Discuss how Jane Paterson can help support you
ARRANGE A CONVERSATION BY LEAVING YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR PHONE NUMBER OR CALL US ON 0345 055 9106